Wabeno Town Board Meeting Agenda
Notice is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Wabeno in the County of Forest, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of such business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such a meeting will be held at the Wabeno Town Hall on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 6pm.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of agenda
- Reading/Approval of minutes from June 2, 2015
- Public comments
- Letters/Decision if any
- Permits/Licenses/Decision if any
- Discussion/possible action on Forest County Humane Center
- Discussion/possible action on road work/Fred Bath
- Update on lawn mowing position
- Discussion/possible action on employee raises
- Discussion/possible action on blacktopping & road work
- Discussion/possible action on changing hours at the recycling center
- Update on Easement from Safari Motel for Boardwalk
- Financial Reports/Vouchers/Checks
- Set next meeting date
- The town board will meet in Closed session, pursuant to Wis. Stat. Section 19.85(1)(c) to discuss employee compensation.
- The town board will meet in Closed session, pursuant to Wis. Stat. Section 19.85(1)(e) to discuss purchasing of public properties.
- Return to open session to take action on the matters discussed in closed.
Signed: Brenda St. Peter, Clerk