Wabeno Town Board Meeting Agenda
Notice is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Wabeno in the County of Forest, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of such business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such a meeting will be held at the Wabeno Town Hall on Tuesday, March 15th, 2016 at 5pm.
The town board will meet before the meeting for the purpose of reviewing and signing checks.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of agenda
- Reading/Approval of minutes from February 9, 2016
- Public comments
- Letters/Decision if any
- Permits/Licenses/Decision if any
- Adoption of Municipal Court Ordinance
- Discussion/possible action on release of the performance bond for the Dump sale.
- Discussion/possible action on the Dual Sports using a garage for storage
- Discussion/possible action on approving specs for the Trump Lake Road project
- Discussion/possible action on changes on fire fighters grounds contract
- Discussion/possible action on Rustic Roads application
- Update on Cavour Street bridge/Rangeline Creek
- Discussion on Fire Extinguisher Companies
- Additional information/updates
- Financial Reports/Vouchers/Checks
- Set next meeting date
- Closed session to discuss employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation under Sec. 19.85(1)(c)
Signed: Brenda St. Peter, Clerk