Wabeno Town Board Meeting Agenda
Notice is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Wabeno in the County of Forest, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of such business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such a meeting will be held at the Wabeno Town Hall on Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 6pm.
The town board will meet before the meeting for the purpose of reviewing and signing checks.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of agenda
- Reading/Approval of minutes from Oct. 13, 2016
- Public comments
- Letters/Decision if any
- Permits/Licenses/Decision if any
- Update of road projects
- Update on electronics grant
- Update on cutting of dead tree in front of town hall
- Update on EMS services
- Update on Trump Lake pavilion
- Disc./Decision on bathrooms at fire fighter's grounds
- Disc./Decision to approve resolution to start a planning commission
- Additional information/updates
- Financial Reports/Vouchers/Checks
- Set next meeting date
- Motion to go into Closed Session under SS19.85(1)(c)
- Motion to come into Open Session to work on town budget.
Signed: Brenda St. Peter, Clerk